Important information for the supply of Adblue®:
- Use AdBlue® as it is and pour it out slowly in the proper tank.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sunbeams.
- Keep away from oxiding agents and acids.
- Keep away from heat.
- Avoid product contamination; keep clean containers and accessories; in case of washing, only use demineralized water or AdBlue® itself. Do not use tap water, since it contains calcium.
- Tanks, containers, pipes, equipment and transport have to be suitable for AdBlue® and dedicated to AdBlue® only, in order to avoid any possible pollution of the product. So iron, copper alloys, aluminium and glass are forbidden.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For any further information please read in the car handbook the AdBlue® chapter.